Pages

Sunday 27 September 2009

Another Fantastic Layout to share with you all, from..........

Tanya Soutar - Kandinsky in Love


This what Tanya had to say: I was inspired by Kandinsky's white on white to create a layout of hubby and I on our 10th anniversary, my inspiration started with a clock from Heidi Swapp, pulled straight from a mini book that I started in a lesson by Heidi herself! when she was her in Melbourne dec 08. I was challenged by the colour scheme and tried to achieve something a bit unique, I used my new gel medium and inked over the top, I used staples, bazzill paper and library pocket, more heidi bits n pieces, black velvet ribbon (a fav) and also Stampin' Up! ribbon and paper, I doodled and also added rub-ons. I am happy with the end result, enjoy!

Hi Tanya, this is fantastic, great pic and great title. It has the Kaninsky feel to it that is for sure, you have really done Kandinsky justice, no wonder you are happy with the end result! Good luck in the voting! - Cheers Shazza

Entries for Septembers Challenge will close on Sunday 27th September at midnight SHARP!

8 comments:

  1. Hiya Tanya!
    What a fantastic layout... and just in the nick of time too! I love the Kandinsky feel, but most of all, I love the photo! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Vanilla, we had a photo shoot with a dear scrapbooking friend, whose photography absolutely rox, she's so talented. I keep coming back to making layouts with our pics as they have such feeling. If that makes sense? cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fantastic take on the challenge. Love all the embellishments, papers, ribbons it really gives a complete Kandinsky feel to your layout
    Tracy
    PS Did you say you attended a class with Heidi Oh soooo jealous

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW Tanya! You have done a superb job with you layout. It all flows together perfectly. Well done! Love your style.

    :) Shelee

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tracy, I did a whole day with Heidi and it was the most fabulous experience, I absolutely adore her, she is so fresh and honest and talented...
    Thankyou also Shelee I don't normally like to follow rules but Shazza is teaching me. LOL :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is brilliant, and lucky you to scrap with heidi, love everything about this, and that pic is gorgeous

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just happened upon this blog & LOVE IT!!!
    I will def. be playing along next month as that's my fave painting EVER!! :D May be able to squeeze in this month's challenge too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You have used a lot of great techniques and ideas in this LO Tanya !
    Congrats on a job well done !!!

    ReplyDelete