Pages

Wednesday 30 September 2009

Next DT submission is.......

Michelle Winston - Track Stars


I was inspired by so many things in Van Goh’s Starry Night !
Did you know that he painted it whilst spending time in an asylum ???
Firstly, I drew on the painting’s name, and Starry Night, became Track Stars !
Secondly, as the painting portrays a starry night, I have used muted night time tones, of black, grey and cream for my background !
The painting also has a busy look, because of Van Goh’s exaggerated brush stroke style, so I took inspiration from that, using lots of rubons !
Did you also know that, Starry Night contains 11 stars ??? Bearing that in mind, so does my LO...7 chipboard, and 4 champion boys !!!
These boys will represent the entire North Sydney Region at the State Athletics Championships in October. Good luck boys !!!

Michelle an absolutely fantastic layout, love what you have done with all the chipboard and rubons, it really stands out.... Well done!! You must be very pleased with the result. Good luck boys, we all hope you win!! - Shazza

8 comments:

  1. Michelle, this layout is fantastic! I love the grey tones and the stars and embellishments too! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh I love your LO... the doodeling on the fotos is great :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. love your LO, love everything about this, just awesome

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is an awesome take on the challenge Michelle, love all the elements and the design!

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the pp and the embellishments cool pic...

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautifully detailed LO. I like your choice of using the stars as a highlight!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. love this page Michelle.....you rocked it again.xx

    ReplyDelete