Pages

Thursday 17 September 2009

We have another Entry today from......

Fiona Whitehead - In the Snow


Fiona said: This was a real challenge for me - ashamed to say I had never heard of Kandinsky but I love learning about new things. I wanted to do White on White II so I chose this picture of me in the snow earlier this year. You can just about see me in the far right of the picture!

Great layout Fiona, you have really captured the Kandinsky feel with all your geometric shapes, a fab take on the challenge - Shazza

Entries for Septembers Challenge will close on Sunday 27th September at midnight SHARP!

7 comments:

  1. im with you fiona, i had never heard of that artist either. love your take on the challenge, awesome

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks great Fiona!
    Love your line work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful photograph Fiona. I think you did a wonderful job with your interpretation.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gosh Fiona... your LO looks just like the painting !!! Awesome work, and a wonderful photo !!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a wonderful layout... your interpretation is amazing... I love all of the shapes and colours you have included... well done! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. gorgeous photo....great layout. well done.

    ReplyDelete