Pages

Thursday 15 October 2009

Have a look at this next fab layout......

Robin Lachnit - Night Owl



This is what Robin posted on her blog site...........I took my time painting my cardstock with acrylics, glitter, pearl powders, and a few mixed in embossing powders for added sparkle and gloss. The title "night owl" doesn't stand out much on the photo but on the page its easy to see the purple tinted wire spelling out "night". I used an owl embellishment from the Label Tulip September kit and all papers and the purple tag are from my stash. I chose this photo in particular because i thought I looked up to no good, and at night, thats usually the case so I cropped and stuck it in.


How good is this arty layout piece Robin, I just love it, you have really captured the feel of 'Starry Night' in the sparkly and glossy background :) ...... love the pic of you!! Thanks for playing along and having a go - cheers Shazza

10 comments:

  1. This is just spectacular!!!! Just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg this is awesome, love the painted background, an awesome take on this months challenge

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Robin!! I just love this. Your creative background is totally gorgeous and it captures your eye colour perfectly! Well done!!

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you thank you thank you! I appreciate everything and I enjoy being a part of the fun! I'll be back again next month!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a beautiful and "dreamy" layout... the background is stunning and complements the photo perfectly! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh i love the colours in this LO the painted background is awesome...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful colors, the background is awsome!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a stunning backdrop for your LO Robin ! I think Van Gogh would be pleased ! Great job !!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. what a great idea Robin!! i am loving the background

    ReplyDelete
  10. very cool very clever....you rocked it.

    ReplyDelete