Pages

Tuesday 6 October 2009

Look at this Fab layout, from...


Marisa Page - You're My Star


Here's what Marisa had to say.........I have done a digi layout for this months ARTastic challenge. I loved the colours in the painting 'Starry Night' so I used that for my inspiration, also the swirls/circles in the sky.

Wow!! Marisa, I think this is our first digital entry, and what a beauty :) You really have kept with the color scheme, love your photo and all your little digi elements. Well done - Shazza

5 comments:

  1. awesome digi page, love it, brilliant take on the challenge

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabbo Marisa ! Awesome digi page ! Love the colours and elements you have used !

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a fantastic layout Marisa... love the subtle darker colours... matches the photo perfectly! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. fab digi LO love the flowers...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh very, very nice Marisa! I really like the little love-hearts and all of those fabulous polka-dots!

    :)

    ReplyDelete