Pages

Thursday 15 October 2009

Look at this Fab layout, from...

Vicki Benoit - Bedtime Stories



Here's what Vicki had to say........ One of my fave paintings of all time, I love the dreaminess of the swirly brush strokes. So that's where my inspiration started, with my background. I then added the muslin mat to add to the dreamy feel, and some blingy stars just because!

Wow! Vicki, I really love your take on the challenge, it does give you that dreamy feel! A great photo and title, the perfect addition :) Well done!! - Shazza

7 comments:

  1. What a lovely LO Vicki! I really like the textured 'swirliness' of your background and what a gorgeous photo!

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there Vicki! What a beautiful layout... I was drawn to the photo straight away and you can't go past the bling stars as well! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooooo I love your background and how you used the Buzz and Bloom Frills and alphas

    ReplyDelete
  4. A gorgeous piece of work. The swirled paint background is just lovely !

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is a cute lo vicki i love those papers!

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh i likey like....fabbo work.

    ReplyDelete