Pages

Tuesday 1 June 2010

Another great submission, this time from.........

Amanda Taylor - Exploring Nans Garden

hey shazza, here is my LO for the perfumed garden painting, loved it thanks shazza, ive got all the added criteria of tree, 2 different coloured birds, and 3 falling leaves, i love this pic of Connor exploring my mums garden and it suited this painting perfectly.

Hey Amanda, I must say I think this is one of my favourite layouts of yours, I love how you put this altogether with your tree and birds, and the photo of Connor exploring his nans garden just suits this criteria to a tee. Love the scallopped pp you used and the pp with the pots is gorgeous.
I'm impressed with this!! - Shazza xxx

7 comments:

  1. This is lovely Amanda. The worm and birds are cute. But, I love the scallop die-cut. Can u tell me who it's by?

    ReplyDelete
  2. all pp including the diecut is websters

    ReplyDelete
  3. love those cute mushrooms and i like the way youve tilted the photo (:

    ReplyDelete
  4. ohhh the little caterpillars are to die-for... luv it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Don't you just love the wonder of kids and nature! Another great LO Amanda!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just love this my girl, the gorgeous little mushrooms are super cute and perfect photo of Conner exploring the garden under the mango tree. Gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So, so cute!!! Love everything about it!

    ReplyDelete