Pages

Tuesday 10 August 2010

Here is another great entry from a newbie.......

Megan Vin - Dancing Until The Sun Goes Down


Hi there!
Here's my Monet inspired page! It's of my middle child, who is often in her own world. Loved the painting. The requested criteria is covered! I painted a lightly yellow patterned paper and then used oil pastels to highlight colours. I created a horizon "zone" using darker colour. I drew the dancers, cut them out and coloured them with texta. The title is from purple card. A simple layout, but I had a blast with the colours. :)
Thanks for squizzing!
M

Hi Megan! Thanks for joining in the challenge at FS2S, a great page, I love how you used oil pastels to create your 'Zone'...great idea! Love your cutout dancers. Yep! you have covered everthing here and its turned out Fab!! Cheers Shazza

13 comments:

  1. Love what you have done with the challenge here and this really looks inspired by the painting. BEAUTIFUL.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful!!!!!!!!
    xxx Peggy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Megan, this is just beautiful, I love the little dancing people and the painting is just gorgeous. Great layout, Melxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your page your colors are very nice great job.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great Color "technique"" Love the LO

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow, wow, amazing, lovin all this

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow i love the background reminds me of my uni days,playing with paints and oils pastels
    great dancers too.
    melinda

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is an amazing layout! The background is fantastic and the photo is so cute! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I really like the way you have used the oil pastels to create the 'Monet' inspired looking background. Beautiful little silhouettes too!
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. WOW... the colors are so FABulous! I just love it!

    ReplyDelete