Pages

Sunday 1 August 2010

A sad day today.....Here is a last submission from.......

Michelle Winston - He is my Sonshine


Hi Shazza,

"He is My Sonshine" is a play on words, and I think
meets all of the Diva
demands ? It has a sun (felt),
it is predominantly greens and blues, and it
does
have some silhouette rubon hearts down the bottom
(not sure if they
count though ?) I love Monet,
and have for a long time, so it's only fitting

that this is the artist I bow out of ARTastic on.

I have loved my time here, and working with the
talented DT. I will try and
pop in from time to
time, and who knows, maybe I can even enter a
challenge
or two ! Shazza I wish you all the
very best - you have done an amazing job

here, and I hope the success continues for you !
Cheers,
Michelle

Wow! Michelle, I am so glad that we did a Monet
Painting for your last
submission. You have
tackled the criteria brilliantly! You will be
missed
by me and all the DT's, you have done a
fantastic job as a DT for over a
year now. I have
enjoyed how our friendshio has grown especailly
over
the last few months, and appreciate your
help and ideas with ARTastic.
All the best and
we do hope to see you enter a challenge every now
and
then, that would be great!!
Keep in touch - shazza

6 comments:

  1. I agree Michelle, what a gorgeous layout to finish your time at Artastic, I wish you all the best and will pop over and follow your blog now, I love your gorgeous work. Melxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Michelle what an adorbale LO! Love it!!! I will miss seeing your lovely work and it has been so nice to work with you on the DT!

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great LO Love the simplicity !! well done!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OOOHHH this is just absolutely gorgeous!! Great take on the challenge! I wish you well!

    ReplyDelete
  5. that is very cute
    and i love the title (:

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dear Michelle... we wish you all the best for the future. Your layout is month is beautiful and the title is so clever! xxx

    ReplyDelete