Pages

Wednesday 13 October 2010

Another entry to share from....

Mary Steinmetz - Prescious


Shazza,
Here is my submission for October challenge.
2 different designer pink paper *
3 pink roses...*
white bird in cage *
This is one of my favorite pictures of Jennifer when she was a small toddler (2).
It brings back memories how small and precious they are at that age.
I wanted to do a somewhat shabby chic look, I hope I accomplished it.
I could have added more, but I want something simple and pure.
I hope you like it.
Mary

Mary you achieved your simple and pure with this page. It's beautiful and not tooo over the top.
I love the birdcage that you used aswell and yes you have covered all the criteria.
Beautiful flower spray in the corner. and love that photo of Jennifer when she was two :)
Excellent work! Cheers Shazza

12 comments:

  1. This is beautiful Mary, and sometimes less is more! To me the amount of embellies is just perfect, no need to add more! I love the feel to this page ... precious, just as you intented it to be.
    xxx Peggy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautifyl page with yummie details

    ReplyDelete
  3. hmmm beautiful...
    byebye,Lean

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a beautiful photo of your Jennifer! And a simply wonderful LO Mary, love the pearled bird cage & your flower cluster...just perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow, this is gorgeous, love the bling birdcage

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Mary this is so delicate and gorgeous! A wonderful take on the challenge this month.

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ahh, what a great idea to create a birdcage out of pearls! The layout is elegant! I think your embellies are perfect. They seem to match the vintage of her dress just right!
    M

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! Absolutely Divine & love the pearl bird cage:)

    Hugz

    Deb

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is such a beautiful shabby chic layout! I adore the flower cluster with all of the gorgeous detail and the pearl birdcage sets the layout off perfectly! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. You sure did achieve the shabby chic look, this is just beautiful and how you did the bird in the cage is just divine. Awesome work.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Mary, this is a sweet, sweet LO. I love the bird in the cage and your fabulous flower cluster and that great picture! You've achieved the chic look!
    xoxo-RobinJ

    ReplyDelete
  12. *sniff* I want a girl... pretty in pink this page is goooorgeous!

    ReplyDelete