Pages

Sunday 17 October 2010

Here is a gorgeous entry from........


Melissa Pablo (Isay) - So Blessed



hello miss shazza,
here is my LO for this months challenge. i love, love the inspirations and enjoyed the diva demands. this is another lovely photo of my dear daughter, jylian, on one of our camping trip last April. thank you again for the inspiration.
-isay

http://isay-creativegenius.blogspot.com

Hi Melissa! I love,love your page for this months challenge. How cute is that close up photo of Jylian, she's such a precious! :) Boy !! There is so much to look at on your page....I love your corrugated white bird and your roses are just divine. Thanks for joining in this month, you've done a great job of the challenge...Well done!
Cheers Shazza



12 comments:

  1. this is so beautiful lovely details a yummie page.
    byebye,Lean

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just super stunning Mel but you know I am a admirer, gorgeous pic of your little girl too. Melxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A very precious LO Melissa - what a beautiful photo of Jylian! Love all your embellishments on that gorgeous vintagey paper.

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is such a great page..I love all the different things going on with this layout.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow Melissa you have scrapped that stunning little photo of Jylian so gorgeously! I love your whole LO!
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. There is so much beauty on this page! This is gorgeous-I love the fussy cutting, the twine, the cluster of roses, and that beautiful pic of your little one!
    Hugs, Robin

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ohhh Wow, this LO is just so gorgeous & so much to look at! Stunning work! :)
    Hugz

    Deb

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yummy paper... and I really like that string woven in.

    ReplyDelete
  9. wow wow wow!!!! Stunning... what else can I say??
    xxx Peggy

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow... this is more than a layout, it is a piece of art! What a stunning creation! xxx

    ReplyDelete