Pages

Friday 1 October 2010

Next for inspiration is Lisa Hanrahans submission

Lisa Hanrahan - Love


Dear Shazza,
Here is my layout for October called "Love". It is one of my favourite photos of my daughter. I loved the painting for this month, it is so pretty, soft and feminine and I wanted to convey this in my layout. I have included shades of pink and roses, but I had trouble finding a bird that matched, so I added a butterfly in the top right corner instead. Thank you for a wonderful challenge this month! Cheers Vanilla xxx

Hi Lisa! Beautiful soft page, love everything about this from your gorgeous trailing roses to your chipboard title 'Love' and even that gorgeous little butterfly. Your daughter has such a sweet look on her face...it really is a gorgeous photo. I might have to scraplift this one day!!! .......with your permission of course :) - cheers shazza

7 comments:

  1. So pretty and feminine Lisa. This LO really does look even more gorgeous in real life. You have rocked the challenge this month!!

    :) Shelee xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. *sigh* again... I want a girl! This is such a pretty page... the flowers, pearls, papers...so feminine and pert-y. Beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is stunning Lisa, I love the shape, and that gorgeous stream of flowers up the side, great work, you uses flowers so beautiful in your layouts. Melxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is truly a lovely LO, Lisa! Love your PPs and those beautiful flowers! I understand why that's your favorite picture because your daughter is such a cutie!
    xoxo-RobinJ

    ReplyDelete
  5. How gorgeous & feminine & light is this beautiful page Lisa....really is so splendid! Yes, a very special photo of your daughter. Beautiful flowers surrounding her...just a wonderful LO.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your daughter is so cute!!! Lovely circular cutout! Your flowers along the side are just super sweet... almost as sweet as the pic!! Just beautiful!!!
    M

    ReplyDelete
  7. Look at those eyes!!!! Your girl is gorgeous, and so is your LO!! I'm so loving those flowers along the side, they add the perfect soft and dreamy touch.
    xxx Peggy

    ReplyDelete