Pages

Wednesday 15 December 2010

We have another entry today from....

Lean De Ruiter - Happy Holidays


Hi Shazza,
Here is my take on the challenge..
I have made a stable of cardboard with on top a sweet angel. On the pictures you see my animal family. And yes the cats love to hang out in the tree and the dog is thinking...boring. On the frames I embossed some gold.
Thanks for this great challenge I love to work with it.
 
Hi Lean! What a beaut entry :) It looks like a decorated gingerbread house! Love how you used your pets in your entry. Making a stable out of cardboard was a great idea, its turned out beautiful. Thanks for joining in this month! Cheers Shazza  
 

11 comments:

  1. Oh I adore your family of pets in your LO Lean! Now they are so very special, I can tell! I love your chosen papers & embellies, a masterful page.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow Lean .. this is gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Holidays, Lean! Love this LO with all its texture and little details! Love the pictures of your furry family, that cute angel, the great embossing and your wonderful tree with the pearl ornaments!
    Hugs, RobinJ

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh how sweet, totally cute!!!I love this scene you put together, that's so creative! I especially like the little details like the "snow" on the rooftop. Gorgeous work Lean!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh so cute! We have to remember our fur babies at Christmas time! You've used some gorgeous elements on your page Lean!!

    Shelee xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is such a cute layout what we dont do to our poor pets.....great job

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute! I agree about the gingerbread house... all those yummy embellies.
    ~Sarah~

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is a gorgeous entry... I love all of the layers of paper and flowers you have added in this layout! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love it!
    So Christmassy and lots of detail.
    Thanks for joining in the challenge :-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, lots of gorgeous things to look at here! Lovin the colour combination you've chosen too! Beautiful page!
    M

    ReplyDelete
  11. I just love your gorgeous layouts every month featuring your gorgeous doggy, you are very creative and another stunning entry. Melxx

    ReplyDelete