Pages

Friday 28 January 2011

Here's another great entry :)

Jane Howden - Celebrate Everyday

Hi Shazza,
Here’s my Artastic entry for this month.  This was more of a challenge than I had anticipated – trying to find an unscrapped photo of more than 3 people, celebrating - and with food - was no easy task but I found something in the end.  Wanted to keep this layout simple and also use some pieces from my overflowing scraps basket.  It was a fun challenge – thanks for the inspiration.
Jane
Hey Jane!
I love the simplicity of your layout, with the nice neat lines. Glad you found the photo, perfect for this challenge! .....and love the little journaling tag and that flower just tops it off! Great work! - Shazza

9 comments:

  1. Jane this is lovely, the photo looks great. I love the simplicity of the layout, the photo really pops in this. Love MElx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this LO, Jane--it's great in it's simplicity! Love how the photo stands out against that wonderful PP background.
    Hugs, RobinJ

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the simplicity of this, it makes you look straight to the photo. Lovely choice of pp's

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a stylish and classy layout, where the photo is the focus! Gorgeous work and I love the flower too! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. A beautiful stylish page! Those everyday moments are truly worth celebrating! Well done!!!!

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Celebrate the everyday - what a great message! Lovely page!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous title Jane & I like that you do celebrate each day too! Lovely work.

    ReplyDelete
  8. A great idea to capture the every day. Well done this month!
    M

    ReplyDelete