Pages

Tuesday 1 March 2011

I love this inspirational sub from....

Melissa O'Neill - The Major and the Little Prince


Hi. Shazza, here is my March DT assignment, I just loved the criteria for this one, and this is the Mayor of Ipswich, he is a wonderful man, the best mayor ever, he suffers from MS but just is a powerhorse and we met up with him at a Function in Ipswich back in September. I have made this bright and Tracy's new circle pins have just added the perfect embellishment for this layout. Love to you, Melissa 
 

8 comments:

  1. This is a wonderful LO, Melissa! I just love all of your embellies and great PPs used.
    Hugs, RobinJ

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful lay-out great details

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your title Melissa, & everything about your page is just excellent. Great photos, & fabulous embellishments.
    What an inspiration your Mayor is too...working in that difficult job with an illness.
    A wonderful page.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the stars! What a totally fun LO.

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is great mel, love the pics and the whole design of this, gorgeous work as always

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your style .... I like!!! This is another fantastic LO Melissa. A perfect example for this month's challenge!
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you so much for all your wonderful comments, I so appreciate you like my layout. Love MElxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Mel... you are the embellishment cluster queen! This layout rocks and the photos are fab! xxx

    ReplyDelete