Pages

Thursday 17 March 2011

We have another entry from a newbie .......

Emily Pearce - A Wonderful Day

1. A Bright colorful Layout - Check
2. An animal somewhere on your page - Check (i used a mouse on the left)
3. At least 3 circles  - Check
PLUS  - ADDED Bonus Point... A horse somewhere on your page - lots of horses.. in my photos :)
 
Really liked this challenge, the whole circus/carnival theme really suited my pics. I tried to make it look like a carousel!
 
thanks
Emily Pearce
 
 
Emily! A great entry for this challenge. I love how you spread the photos out to make it look like a carousel...(great idea!) The banner with your title looks great too. Ticket stubbs a good addition and all criteria covered. Thanks for joining us this month - Cheers Shazza


8 comments:

  1. I just get the and it is just gorgeous, I love the feeling that heart and soul went into this layout, I love the vibrant colours and that diecutted artisan shape is divine, great job and beautiful layout. Melxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this LO, Emily! What great pictures you used and fantastic PP choices. I like the title and your design is wonderful!
    xxx-RobinJ

    ReplyDelete
  3. What great photos you have used here Emily, plus the added 'top' to the carosel...very clever! Great title & I love your doodling. Lovley work! Thanks for joining us.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Emily - this is fantastic! I love how you created the illusion of a merry go round with the paper to frame your pictures -- it's just so very cool! And, I must say, that little mouse is just so adorable. Beautiful entry!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The doodling and shaping for the carousel feel is fantastic! Great LO!
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a fantastic entry! I think the photos are wonderful and the bright colours are gorgeous! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This month's challenge really was perfect for your photos! You have created a wondefully bright page adressing all of the criteria easily! Great work!
    :)

    ReplyDelete