Pages

Monday 2 May 2011

Another great inspirational submission from.........

Lisa Hanrahan - Carefree

Dear Shazza,
Here is my layout for the month called "Carefree". The photo is of Michala, Caitlyn and her godmother Michelle! I have also added some lace and a few orange embellisments and paper, so all of the criteria are covered. Michelle came up for a visit and we had the best time scrapping! Thank you for the wonderful challenge Shazza! I'd like to wish all mothers and godmothers a wonderful day! Cheers, Vanilla xxx

7 comments:

  1. Beautiful work here Lisa, as ever!
    Lovely photo & the loveliest of embellishments, including your gorgeous banner make up such a warm & happy page.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh so pretty Lisa! Gorgeous fabric flowers and bunting... ;) I love how happy and cheery looking at this LO makes me feel! I hope you feel the same when you look at mine for this month of you!!

    :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful Lisa! I especially like how the colours of your LO coordinate with the colours in the pic ... it's just perfect!
    xxx Peggy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous LO, Lisa! I'm lovin' the fab design, great pic and all the fabric used to make this LO so special! Well done!
    Hugs, RobinJ

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very Pretty Page... luvin' the flowers!
    ~Sarah~

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lisa this is magical, I am banner mad and can't help myself, this is so inspirational. Melx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous layout! This has a really happy feel to it. Love all the layering, the beautiful flowers and the fabric banner :)

    ReplyDelete