Pages

Tuesday 2 August 2011

Here is Sarahs submission for the month....

Mayfield


Hi Shazza,
Here is my August Challenge, I really liked the diva demands on this.
The photo  is of my mum when she was little playing with her pram and doll. For the background I used canvas printing paper and scanned a photo of the house that she lived in at the time, which was called Mayfield. I used paint, and various patterned paper to create the landscape of the property. The ribbon is acting like grass below the flowers. I was also able to add a Lime Tree Creations  white crochet flower for the finishing touch on the page.
Thanks for the challenge Shazza.
Sarah xxoo


1 comment:

  1. This is really adorable. I love all those little flowers and butterflies and the fact that you've created a scene. I hope your Mum loves this layout.

    ReplyDelete