Pages

Wednesday 22 May 2013

Introducing Kathleen White ...

the winner of our guest designer spot from last month, with her delightful interpretation of the May inspiration piece.

 

My PhotoHello, my name is Kathleen White although I go by the name Kath.  I live in the Dallas, Texas bedroom community of Wylie with my hubby and baby girl (Boston terrier) Eloise.  My three grown children have long since flown the nest.  It was due to them that I started scrap booking over 12 years ago. I wanted them give them a scrap book of high school memories as a graduation gift.  They love it.  Although looking back on those earlier pages I must say my skills have vastly improved.  I love to travel and photograph my adventures then come home and put them to paper. 
 
 
Please feel free to visit my blog at: http://kathsdesigns.blogspot.com
 
I look forward to seeing you soon. 

 
Here is some more of Kath's beautiful work ....
 
 

 
 
 
Thank you so much for joining us this month on ARTastic and sharing with us some of your amazing work.

Remember you have until midnight May 31st to submit your entries.  We'd love to see your work.  You could be a guest designer on ARTastic too.

 



6 comments:

  1. Wow Kath! What amazing pages..full of wonders to look at! Love your vintageness, along with your layering style - very inspirational!
    Your page for this month at ARTastic is just beautiful...what a cluster, colours & such an original photo...very clever.Thank you for joining us for May!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just love your style Kath, I love your inspirational piece with all the texture and layers....(You are so good at clustering). I'm so glad you got the guest spot for May...I'm off to check out your blog!
    Hugs shazza x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome Kath. You create gorgeous pages. I love all the clusters you have done. Glad you could join us as guest designer.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kath what wonderful variety you have with your pages. So terrific to see your work featured on ARTastic.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic pages you have made here. Difficult to choose a favourite as they are all so unique in their own way :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the stencilling you have used , along with the layers of texture and colours you use on your pages. Cheers, Di

    ReplyDelete