Pages

Sunday 15 May 2016

Our second May reveal ...

Welcome to our mid month reveal. We are working with this amazing artwork by John Maitland called Seven Girls Running.


CRITERIA - GIRLS ONLY


KAREN
My inspiration for this page came from the group of girls in the painting having fun and of course the lovely colours. 

MARY
I have used the inspirations of the Ballerina's and the purple and black colours.

HELENE

A selfie of the girls in our family (me and my daughter).

KAT
 I was inspired by the colours and the line of girls. I also created a background of woven paper strips inspired by the brush strokes in the artwork.

ANGELIKA
 I was inspired by the pastel blue/purple/reds, the horizontal line, and obviously dancing ladies.

TONE
I was inspired by the colors.

JANE
 I loved both the colours and the row of girls and knew I had the perfect photos for this!

Now it is your turn, we'd love to see your own interpretation ...

 Remember we happily accept all forms of paper crafting for your entry including digital and encourage international submissions.  All we ask is that you create something new for our challenge and only combine your entry with a sketch challenge.  We offer two prizes determined by team vote and one other prize selected purely by random draw - so anyone can be a winner regardless of style or level of experience.  You have until 11.55pm on the last day of the month to submit your entry.

Please pop back on the 22nd when we introduce you to our May Guest Designer.


2 comments:

  1. Gee Whizz these are fabulous LOs.....rocking it, girls :)!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful layouts ladies
    Mary

    ReplyDelete