Pages

Wednesday 15 June 2016

Our second June reveal ...

Welcome to our mid month reveal. We are working with this amazing artwork by Anna Collins called Top Hat Tiger. 


CRITERIA - Black and White plus one other colour (can be any)

KAREN
My inspiration for this month is colour. The black, the white and the lime.

MARY
It's a photo of my hubby in his school uniform. I also used the negative pieces from the circle die cut and the negative from the word smile die cut.

HELENE

KAT
I was inspired by the clean and simple design and the portrait with bright eyes. I've also used animal print papers (torn in strips like the stripes of a tiger) and pops of lime green.

ANGELIKA
 I was inspired to do a layout of my Tiger; I chose the colour peach as my accent colour to match his fur. I was also inspired by the tiger stripes and cat theme for the background design.

TONE


JANE
I loved the idea of black and white stripes and the fun element of the inspiration artwork.


Now it is your turn, we'd love to see your own interpretation ...

 Remember we happily accept all forms of paper crafting for your entry including digital and encourage international submissions.  All we ask is that you create something new for our challenge and only combine your entry with a sketch challenge.  We offer two prizes determined by team vote and one other prize selected purely by random draw - so anyone can be a winner regardless of style or level of experience.  You have until 11.55pm on the last day of the month to submit your entry.

Please pop back on the 22nd when we introduce you to our June Guest Designer.



2 comments:

  1. Beautiful layouts girls
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great challenge! Thank you for sharing your lovely pages to spark the creative fire ladies!

    ReplyDelete